Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bought me a new weekend bag!

Been oogling this bag from Hayden-Harnett for many weeks now. It's a canvas hobo with leather trim and my, I do say it is eye-catching!

I didn't want to rush a purchase, so I just calmed myself and thought I should look at it some weeks later to see if I will still like it then. Well, after many visits to their site and other bag sites, I really still like it!

So what's a bag person to do?!

Ask the girlfriend, of course!

Sent Shahnana (who is back from China) the link to the bag and asked her what she thought of it. (She's in the office while I'm at home.)

She immediately emailed back: 'Its gorgeous!!! Elsie thinks so too! buy! buy!' (Elsie is her fashionably hip colleague.)

That sealed it. When a girlfriend plus a fashionably-hip colleague give their seal of approval, it's a go-go-go!

Here's a pix of my soon to be weekend bag.



It's lovely, right? It channels care-free weekend so well, right?

I don't know about me and hobos lately. I'm just so besotted with the style at the mo. The other contender for purchase is the bag below but it lost out due to price (as usual in my case).



If interested, Bergdorf Goodman is still selling it at US$725.

No comments: