Monday, May 15, 2006

Home till the cows come home


I received an email from a long-lost friend last weekend and one of the things she asked about my life now in the little island that is Singapore was what my home looked like. It was the first time for anyone to ask me this question and since I'm not one to quash curiosity about my domecile after having been asked nicely enough, I dutifully took photos of the flat. (Click each photo for a bigger view.)

And now it's your turn. To the faithful millions who read this blog (that's right, you and you. Haha!), won't you please take photos of your living room and kitchen too and send the pics to me? I will put it up here just for fun, our kind of virtual home visits, eh?

Do it! Just do it!

Phrase of the day: Till the cows come home = for a long but indefinite time. (from The Phrase Finder)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Its Wena here. Looks like you've been doing some FF&E shopping since the last time Allan took a video of your flat 2 years ago. Oh yeah! You're with Shri now and I guess that explains the additions!

Hey! I like your blog blog. You will make a good writer someday!

Yup - Eheads parted ways and I really wonder why? I thought they were strong considering we witnessed their beginnings at Molave - that monstrous and hallowed dorm we call home in UP. Anyway, I heard it was because of a girl - Ely's girl? I will leave it at that.