Monday, February 5, 2007

My Coffer!

Oh my goody wow.

I have my Coffer, woohoo!! I can just faint now.

Remember my first encounter with this beautiful bag? I was all set to not hear from Miu Miu until Chinese New Year at least, as per the SA. But late Saturday afternoon, who should call but SA Viktor who said that if I still wanted the bag, he had one for me all waiting to be picked-up asap. (This means the wait for this bag was a short 2 weeks only!) Oh boy, was I so happy!

So without much further ado, here she is! (Pls click on pictures for a bigger view.) My dear hubby's early wedding anniv pressie! Dance of joy all around!! Thanks thanks thanks, DH!

The bag is a quilted nappa (or full-grained leather, typically dyed, made from unsplit kid-, lamb- or sheep-skin, and noted for softness) leather hobo with two front pockets and an inside zip pocket. It has a hand-braided top handle and a detachable body strap. The top flap has goldtone lock detail. Measures 11¾"H X 15"L X 2¼"W.

It is really so soft and so luxe-looking and so utterly, completely, breath-takingly divine. I lurve, lurve it! And really, the pictures don't do the bag justice at all! Bag hags, you should see this in real life.

And to address the price issue, yes, this is one crazy expensive bag. I was all prepared to pay for this myself too until dear hubby insisted that this will be his gift instead.

I am thrilled of course to receive such an expensive gift, but i kinda feel guilty too about the turn of events. I can't help but think, did I rave too much about the bag while waiting for it to arrive that I made him think I was hinting at him to get it for me?

Nah. Maybe my unease stems from my being unused to having someone else buy my small luxuries for me.

Oh well, whatever it is, DH, thanks for my ultra, super, mega beautiful arm candy. I so love it! And with this bag, I now declare you exempted from having to get me any more presents, big or small, to celebrate all the happy occasions and events we are looking forward to this year.

Now excuse me all while I go stare at my Coffer again. ;)

More pix:







No comments: